Commit to Your Career – CPIM Certified in Production and Inventory Management
The APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) program is recognized worldwide as the standard in production and inventory control, one of the most critical functions within an organization for reducing costs and achieving a competitive edge. Through the CPIM preparation and exam process, you will gain knowledge, learn skills and best practices required to execute, control and improve all of the internal operations within the four walls of your company.
APICS CPIM – Part 1: Module 1: Basics of Supply Chain Management (BSCM)
- Section A: Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Section B: Manufacturing Design, Planning and Control
- Section C: Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Section D: Lean
- Section E: Demand Management
- Section F: Master Planning
- Section G: Material Requirements Planning
- Section H: Capacity Management
- Section I: Purchasing
- Section J: Aggregate Inventory Management
- Section K: Item Inventory Management
- Section L: Execution and Control
- Section M: Physical Distrubution
Who is the APICS CPIM Certified in Production and Inventory Management designed for?
- Buyer / Planner
- Product Planner
- Material Manager
- Supply Planner
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
- Demand Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
APICS CPIM Certified in Production and Inventory Management Benefits to Individual Employees
- The CPIM program provides candidates with the tools they need to effectively evaluate and manage supply chain activities
- Contributes to salary increase
- Increases individual recognition
- Increase your marketability
- Demonstrates level of competence and knowledge in supply chain
- Builds knowledge to apply principles of ERP software to cover various critical functions within an organization
- Enhances credibility within an organization
APICS CPIM Certified in Production and Inventory Management Benefits to Organizations
- Aligning internal activities with business objectives to streamline operations and drive profits
- Creating common understanding, vocabulary, processes and frameworks within their entity to address their supply chain challenges and opportunities
- Enabling interdepartmental engagement using a foundation based on global standards
- Maximizing ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization
- Boosting productivity, collaboration and innovation – when organizations focus on supply chain excellence, they can achieve 70 percent higher performance
Tidligere deltagere udtaler
”For en erfaren driftsoptimeringsspecialist med en Lean og en kvalitetsbaggrund, så åbnede APICS uddannelsen en række helt nye værktøjer og vinkler i mit daglige arbejde med driftsstyring og driftsoptimering. Både ift. at styrke den daglige planlægning og den strategiske kobling af driftsstyringen. De seneste år har jeg brugt principperne aktivt i udviklingen af en bedste praksis driftsmodel til de danske politikredse, som skaber et solidt fundament for udviklingen af IT, lederroller, performance management mm.”
Jan Dahl, Chefkonsulent, Rigspolitiet, Erfaren driftsoptimeringsspecialist
“Det kan altid betale sig at investere i kompetenceudvikling af medarbejderne – det giver værdi til virksomheden, styrker medarbejdernes motivation og øger virksomheds- og markedsværdi. Det har været et klart valg for indkøbsfunktionen at bruge kompetenceløft af medarbejderne, til at kunne sikre vores strategi om at være ”Excellent in Inbound Supply Management.”
Malene Gundestrup, Director, Inbound Supply Management, Novo Nordisk A/S
Wout Verwoerd, CFPIM, CIRM, CSCP, SCOR-P, CLTD.
Wout Verwoerd is an enthusiastic and professional sparring partner for companies in the field of logistics, lean thinking and supply chain management in his roles as speaker, educator, trainer, course developer, coach, consultant and project manager.
Jan Berend Jakobs, CPIM, Consultant, JJ-Consultancy.
Jan Berend Jakobs wants to deliver real organizational change and growth in complex environments where employees at all levels have to work together. This by working together with teams and lead them in such a way that it guarantees success and to develop people that surround him in the workplace or in a classroom to a higher professional level.
Price members: 19.245,- DKK.
Price non-members: 22.745,- DKK.
All prices are excl. test and VAT. The price for test is EUR 500,- for members of APICS and EUR 650, – for non-members of APICS – provided you have taken the program through effektivitet.dk + kr 250, in administration fee. If you need to take a re-examination, you must go 14 days before you can go again. The price for retake is EUR 435,- + kr. 250,- in administration fee.
Preparation to the test
When you prepare for an APICS CPIM test, there is a wide range of options that you can choose to use. The instructor sends a class code to all students, giving you access to the APICS learning environment, where you can see the answers to the assignments in the book as well as additional test questions. There is also a final test, where you can get a sense of how far you are in preparation for the exam. The instructor often also provides access to additional material and adds additional multiple choice questions. Therefore you have all the options to improve you for the test.
Sikkerhed – frem for alt – dvs. at vi udover sundhedsmyndighedernes retningslinjer har flg. regler:
– Store lokaler – god afstand mellem deltagerne
– Håndspritstationer tilgængelig i alle områder – optimal hygiejne
– Skriveredskaber – sprittes af
– Kontaktpunkter og overflader – rengøres grundigt flere gange om dagen
– Mundbind – til rådig